Astro0Stuff ~ TelescopeMart.com
PowerSeeker 80 EQ Telescope Package
Only $286.00 +S&H
2008 - PowerSeeker 80 EQ item no. 21048
Celestron PowerSeeker telescopes are a great way to open up the wonders of the Universe to the aspiring astronomer. The PowerSeeker series is designed to give the first-time telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features and power.
Amateur astronomy is a great family hobby that can be enjoyed year round, and Celestron’s PowerSeekers are the ideal choice for families looking for an affordable and high quality telescope that will provide many hours of enjoyment for children and adults alike.
PowerSeekers are quick and easy to set up – even for the novice. No tools are required for assembly!
Their sturdy equatorial mounts are perfect for tracking objects in the night sky, and the collapsible alt-azimuth mounts are perfectly suited for terrestrial (land) viewing as well as astronomical use.
All of Celestron’s PowerSeekers include a full range of eyepieces plus a 3x Barlow lens that provides an increase in viewing power hundreds of times greater than that of the unaided eye!
PowerSeekers are designed and manufactured using all fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
Erect Image Optics are ideal for terretrial (land) and astronomical (sky) use.
Locate and identify thousands of celestial objects on your laptop or PC with “The Sky” Level 1 software included FREE with every PowerSeeker model.
Eyepiece & Filter Kit 1.25 in item no. 94303
The Eyepiece and Filter Kit (#94303) contains:
• Five Superior Grade Plössl Eyepieces - 1.25” — 4-element design with a 52° AFOV (32mm has 44° ) — Superb color resolution, edge sharpness and clarity. All eyepieces are fully multi-coated for maximum contrast and resolution. Supplied are a 4mm,6mm, 9mm, 15mm, and 32mm.
• Barlow Lens - 2x 1.25”— Compliments the Plössl eyepieces in this kit and gives you a total of ten power combinations. High grade glass optics with fully multicoated lenses are used so there is no degradation of image.
• Six Colored Eyepiece (Lunar & Planetary) Filters - 1.25” — Included are Kodak Wratten #12, #21, #25, #56, #58A, and #80A. Since you have all the eyepieces necessary to study the planets and moon in detail, these filters will greatly enhance your enjoyment of our solar system.
• Moon Filter - 1.25” — A neutral density filter which allows you maximum enjoyment of the moon especially during the brighter phases.
• Aluminum Carrying Case — This sturdy and well-built case fits all of the above items in the die-cut foam interior and has room for additional accessories.
Peterson First Guides - Astronomy item no. 93728
A simplified field guide to the stars, planets and the universe. A great road map for those starting out in astronomy.