Astro0Stuff ~ TelescopeMart.com
Spotting scopes and big binoculars like the 20x80 need a tripod to be fully effective on the field and this explains why Konus decided to add these articles too to our catalogue. We started one year ago with the #1950 model which proved to be a great success and posted sales for over 30,000 units, so we are now expanding our line with two new models of tripods featuring smaller dimensions and a cheaper price. Strong, sturdy, versatile and easy to carry, our tripods also fit traditional cameras and digital cameras and have therefore all the tools to become our best-selling accessories and to generate a valuable extra-business for all of our customers.
• Quick-release video/photo platform. Makes changing equipment easy.
• 3-way, 360° swivel panhead. For shooting at any angle.
• Adjustable tilt and pan controls. 90° Vertical platform.
• Gear operated center column. For precise vertical positioning.
• Equipped with carrying case.
• Bubble level indicator. Help you keep your tripod level.
• 4-Section aluminium legs with brace. For maximum strenght and stability.
• Quick release leg locks. For easy maneuverability.
• Non-slip feet. Keep your tripod steady.
• Maximum height: 1200mm - 47.2"
• Minimum height: 395mm - 12"
• Weight: 580g - 20.4oz.